Grunkohl und pinkel
Grunkohl und pinkelPrint recipe
- 2 Kassler steaks, approx. 85g each
- grapeseed oil
- 1 onion, peeled and diced
- 500g fresh chicken stock
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and diced
- 2 medium potatoes, peeled and diced
- 200g kale, large vein removed and chopped 3cm
- 400g smoked pork sausages
- 1 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 Tbsp wholegrain mustard
- ½ Tbsp white wine vinegar
Coat the steaks in a little grapeseed oil and sear over high heat on the FURNACE or FORCE BBQ for 2 minutes on each side until char-marked. Set aside.
In the meantime, heat 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil in a pan over moderate heat and cook the onions until softened. Add the chicken stock, cooked steaks and diced carrots and potatoes, simmering for 15 minutes.
Heat a small amount of grapeseed oil on the flat plate of the BBQ and lightly cook the kale and sausages. Remove and transfer to the pan with the Kassler steaks and simmer for another 10-15 minutes. Season the mixture with Dijon mustard, wholegrain mustard, white wine vinegar and salt as needed.