Rated 5.0 stars by 1 users
- 50g caster sugar
- 100g peeled and toasted almonds
- 8 butter waffle biscuits, or biscuit of your choice
- 60g Seville orange marmalade
- 80g milk chocolate, snapped into 4 equal-size pieces
- 12 marshmallows
- Place the sugar in a pan on a medium heat and cook to a light brown caramel. Add the almonds and stir well. Carefully pour the mixture onto a sheet of greaseproof paper and spread out. Leave to cool completely before placing into a plastic bag and crushing using a rolling pin. Set aside.
- Using 4 skewers, place 3 marshmallows onto each skewer and toast over the flames of the CUBE BBQ until golden and toasted.
- In the meantime, spread marmalade on 4 biscuits and sprinkle the crushed nuts on top. Place the chocolate onto the remaining 4 biscuits.
- Line up the chocolate-topped biscuits and place the toasted marshmallows onto them. Press the marmalade-nut biscuits down onto the hot marshmallows to make a ‘sandwich’ – then simply pull the skewer out.